Sorry for being so AWOL in December. This happens at the end of every year, but I always end up feeling like I’ve neglected all of you. That USUALLY never happens until after I’ve had sex with someone. It makes me feel all bad and stuff….
But, now it’s January, a new year, a new beginning, and all that jazz. I’m back at work after taking most of the end of the year off, so my blogging should go back to its semi-regular state. Likewise, I hope no one missed my witty comments on THEIR blogs too too much. I’ll try to be an EXTRA-SPECIAL smartass for the next few weeks to try to make up for it.
So, as with many other people around this time of year, I have been reflecting on the past year and I’d like to come up with some resolutions that I can take into 2012.
The thing is, I’m pretty much perfect in every conceivable way. It’s kinda hard to top perfection. Believe me, I’ve tried.
So, with that in mind, let me try to come up with some resolutions for this little ol’ blog.
1) Post more – This is a tough one. I am clearly a lazy fuck who at BEST, can manage to post 2 times a week. The problem with posting more is twofold. First, as I said, I’m lazy. I barely had the energy to type that last sentence. Second, I really try to only post stuff that I think SOMEONE out there would care to read. No “Today I took my kids to the mall” posts for me, thanks.
But I really SHOULD post more. I just noticed that my post count for last year was less than the year before, and I really didn’t post too often THAT year either.
So, one blogging resolution for this year is to beat last year’s post count.
Keep in mind that this may mean that, come December 31 2012, you will be treated to 29 posts of “Fuck yeah, bitches!”, but I WILL make this resolution happen!
2) Post what I owe you – I definitely owe you guys some posts that I just haven’t had the energy or balls to write. Most specifically the 2 Truths And A Lie post which more than a few of you have asked me about. I will get on this soon.
3) Read More Quality Blogs – I read a lot of internet stuff, and a lot of it is pretty much crap. Mind you, if I take the time to comment on your blogs, then I think you are a gem, but there is A LOT of crap out there that I waste time reading and then wishing I didn’t, and there are SO MANY good blogs out there that I find myself NOT reading regularly because I just don’t have the time. That doesn’t make much sense. But then again, no one has ever accused me of being anything other than a beautiful face.
4) Hit 200 followers – Why? Because I’m a vain prick. What, you didn’t know that by now? You must be new here….
5) Bang You Guys – Well, at least the ones that I haven’t banged YET. I think last year we left off somewhere in the “M”’s. So, N thru Z, get ready to be rocked! Hell, this is the only way I know to get my followers to go up.
So, there you have it. Upon reading this back, this list wasn’t nearly as melancholy and introspective as I’d planned it to be. I seem to have already resorted to talking about how gosh-darn good-looking I am, and sex jokes.