I realized this morning that I hadn’t done one of these in a while. I bet you all have been DIEING for a new installment….
But the good thing about ME is that, if I make you wait and wait for something until you are BEGGING for it, when I finally DO deliver the goods I will rock your world, and leave you sweaty, shaking, and panting for more…
See how I turned this into something dirty?
In case you’re new here, that’s pretty much how my mind works.
I really do have a doozy for you today. For you newcomers, every once in a while I rummage thru my old boxes of photos and pull one out to scan into the computer so I can share it with ya’ll.
All I can say about THIS one is that, I really do have balls as big as churchbells for sharing this one with the intewebs…
Well, well, well.
What can I say about the picture that I’m about to show you, to defend myself?
- I can point out that this picture was taken around 1990. That was a long time ago. Fashion was a lot different back then. I’m pretty sure that people were still wearing petticoats and pantaloons….
- I can argue that I was just coming home from the beach when this picture was taken by an old girlfriend. That’s why I was wearing the blue and white skimpy bathing suit.
- I can verify that the tank top I was wearing had a Guns N Roses logo on it, and they were the hottest band in the world at that time. So THAT means that wearing it was COOL, right?
- I can propose that I most certainly was NOT embarrassing myself by wearing that bandana in public. See, it was the 90’s, remember? Everyone was flamboyant like that in the 90’s! For a while, wearing bandanas like that was considered “dress casual”. Plus, I think I was still on my “Rambo” kick.
- I can attest to the fact that, no matter HOW I dressed back then, I still got laid. A lot. By GIRLS!
Oh fuck it. I guess I can’t stall this forever.
I really can't think of anything else I can say to try to save face on this one……
Just be gentle, ok?