Hello, my lovely internet-ers! Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe, and sexy holiday season.
I thought what better way to recap what’s been going on in my amazingly beautiful head than to serve up some tasty bullet-time, so here goes….
- I have officially done it! As I mentioned a month or so ago, I was looking for ideas for my audition video for the upcoming Survivor auditions, and since last week was the first round of the open casting call, I created a video and submitted it. Much to my teenage-girl-like glee, CBS has accepted my video and I am now one of 2300 people who will be judged before moving on to the next level of auditions. How cool is that shit? Later on this week, If I’m feeling brave enough, I’ll probably throw up a link to the video here.
- The saga of the gerbils continues. As you recall, I bought Mini-Me 2 gerbils for his birthday in November. Someone needs to explain the birds and bees to me again, because somehow, in the span of 1 month, the 2 became 9. Anyone want a lovable rodent as a pet? No? How about 7 then? Still no? Fuck.
- Christmas with Mini-Me was once again a total blast. It is so unbelievably cool to celebrate Christmas with a small person who still thinks that his presents are being given to him by a magical fat man. I get sad when I think that I probably don’t have many more Christmases left where he’ll still believe that. This could even be the last one. Sniff.
- Yesterday marked my first day back at work in almost 3 weeks. I’m not sure if any of you realize this, but working for a living kinda blows. I’d much rather be doing what I was doing LAST week at this time….namely sitting on the couch in my underwear watching cheesy horror movies filled with naked chicks with naked boobies on Netflix. Instead, I’m sitting here in my office, where I unfortunately am FORCED to wear more than my underwear. It probably explains why I’m such a pissy mood.
- Realizing how much I really DO detest working makes me want to be on Survivor all the more. And let’s all be honest…. Wouldn’t all just DIE to see me running around a tropical island in a loincloth?
That’s all for now, my lovelies. Let’s hope that 2011 keeps us all happy, healthy, employed, and sane.