I’ve come to realize that when I’m sick as a dog, the LAST thing I feel like doing is writing something for this blog.
At least, I don’t feel like writing ANYTHING that takes any real kind of effort.
So, I thought to myself, “Sexy Self, what kind of post should I write when I don’t want to put that much work into it?”
And my Sexy Self Replied, “Why don’t you just do another lame Bullet-Post?”
“ A Bullet-Post, eh? Egads, it just might be crazy enough to work!”
So, without much fanfare, here are literally the top 10 things that just popped into my head while I was writing this.
1) I am still giddy with excitement over winning the office Superbowl Pool. I just got the money this morning, and I’ve already spend about 2 times what I just won on shit that I didn’t really need. Hey, I’m not impulsive…. I’m just trying to stimulate the economy!
2) Lately I’ve been obsessed with Wikapedia. In the middle of the day, I’ll stop whatever I’m working on and go there, and just look up some random celebrity or event that just happened to flash across my mind. “Hey, what the fuck is Tootie from the Facts of Life up to these days? I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW!” (p.s. She’s doing well, by the way)
3) I noticed this morning that I am up to 99 followers. All morning I keep refreshing the page, hoping to see ONE OF YOU jump in and make it 100. I’m not sure why I’m obsessing on that, but it’s been driving me batty all morning. Please help put me out of my OCD misery and give me an even 100 followers. Of course, now that I’m looking at it, if TWO of you start following me, thereby pushing me to 101, I’m not going to be able to relax until it gets to 200! So, call your friends!
4) In that same vein, you might not have gleaned this from my posts, but I’m SLIGHTLY vain. I demand a lot of attention. This morning, after I looked at my number of followers, I scrolled down and noticed that no one has left me a phone message in almost 8 months. That just isn’t good for my self-esteem one bit. I’m fragile like that.
5) I can’t figure out people who USED to come here and comment on my blog all the time, but don’t come around anymore, even though I see them still commenting on other blogs. What the Hell is up with that shit? Did I suddenly start sucking more than I used to? No way, Jose! I’m pretty sure I’m at the same level of ‘Suck’ as I’ve always been. Maybe I need to stop saying ‘Suck’ so much?
6) I just got Valkyrie from Netflix. I’m about half-way through it. I like the movie well enough, but it’s REALLY pissing me off that Tom Cruise isn’t even TRYING to put on a German accent. He’s just talking in his normal voice. I half expect him to put on some shades and say “Hitler, you can be my wingman anytime!” or start sliding across the floor in his socks and underwear.
7) Sometimes I think about doing video blogs. Back in the day, I did I few of them, and it was kinda fun. And Lord knows the internet needs to see more of me. It makes everyone happy. I guess the main reason I don’t do them more often is that I’m just too damn lazy. It takes much more work to record myself and upload the video than it does to just type something and hit “post”.
8) “24” is starting to bore the shit out of me this season. It’s not “bad”, really….. It’s just “not exciting”. Maybe I’m just getting too used to seeing Keifer Sutherland have a cliff-hanger-inducing emergency every 55 minutes for it to phase me much anymore.
9) Speaking of Boring, me and Mini-Me sat down and watched Dr. Doolittle this weekend. I hadn’t seen it since I was a kid, and all I remembered was that I loved the Hell out of that movie when I was young. Holy Shit did that movie suck! I was bored to tears. What the Hell was I thinking when I was 7? Did I have no standards? No sense of quality? I guess it must be a ‘kid’ thing, because Mini-Me loved it.
10) Making this list was harder than I thought it would be. Yes, making this my #10 is kinda cheating. Bite me.
Wednesday C25K (Couch to 5K)
5 hours ago